SE Design was tasked to design the rehabilitation of the underground infrastructure (water, and sanitary), road, curb and sidewalk on 16th Avenue from 5th Street to 6th Street within the City Cold Lake municipality. SE Design was responsible for providing preliminary engineering, topographic survey, detailed design drawings, cost estimation and tendering.
During the construction phase of the project, SE Design provided project management, construction management, construction survey, field inspection, progress payment claims, and recording as-built information. Post construction services included final inspections with City personnel, contract closeout documentation, and project closeout reports.
SE DESIGN TASK SCOPE
- Topographic Survey and Background Information
- Preliminary Engineering
- Detailed Design Drawings
- Cost Estimation
- Tender Preparation and Administration
- Geomatics and Field Inspection
- Project and Construction Management
- Progress Payment Claims
- Record As-built Information
- CCC and FAC Inspections
- Project Close-Out Documentation